HOW-TO VIDEOS AND RESOURCES
To help you get the most out of your experience, we have put together videos to walk you through how to update your profile and how Members can interact with you.
HOW TO LOGIN
HOW TO EDIT YOUR COMPANY PROFILE
HOW TO ADD PRODUCTS
HOW TO CHECK YOUR DASHBOARD
HOW TO USE MATCHMAKING
HOW TO SEND A MESSAGE
HOW TO CHECK YOUR CALENDAR
HOW TO CHECK NOTIFICATIONS
HOW TO USE ONLINE MEETINGS
SUPPLIER GUIDES & CHECKLISTS
SUPPLIER TUTORIAL VIDEO
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I edit my company’s profile?
Log in to the DISTRIBUTECH+ Network platform to access your Dashboard.
From here, you can:
• Add information to your Supplier Directory Listing
• Update, add, or edit your company’s product categories
• Update your notification settings
• Add marketing content (e.g., press releases, brochures)
• Invite team members
• Add products to your profile
• Download your leads
Are there tips or tricks to uploading videos and pictures to my supplier directory listing?
• Logo: For the best display, we suggest at least 500 pixels wide by 500 pixels high at 72 dpi; .png, .jpg (Max. 25MB)
• Product photos: For the best display, we suggest at least 1000 pixels wide x1000 pixels high at 72 dpi; .png, .jpg (Max. 25MB)
• Video: Youtube or Vimeo URL. Uploading video files will be available soon, files should be .mp4; 1080p resolution (Max. 80MB)
• Marketing Content files: .pdf, .doc, .jpg (Max. 25MB)
There are several different actions you can take to connect with suppliers/attendees.
- Make sure you’re frequently logging into the network to keep your profile fresh as well as staying up to date on content other companies/attendees are posting.
- Make sure you’re clicking the ‘star’ icon to favorite your most loved companies. This allows you stay in the know of any recent news or content your favorite companies are sharing.
How many staff members get access to my company’s profile?
There is a limit of two staff members for Basic listings and five staff members for Preferred listings.
How do I view my leads?
While logged in to the platform, visit your Dashboard and click “Download Leads” at the bottom of the main menu on the left side of the screen.